This has happened to all of us. At some point when we will look ourselves in the mirror we see a tired person having black circles around the eyes. Even though you have slept during the night, that seems to be insufficient for erasing those black circles.
That may only help a little, however if you want to get rid of them you should know their source first.
Why are they appearing?
- Genetics are the biggest reason for this. If you have inherited thin or fair skin under the eyes, it’s will be more visible when the blood will pool there, which often happen because there is a slower blood circulation due to sleep deficiency. So, the building up of the blood is causing the fragile blood vessels to stretch and leak.
- Age is also another reason. As the time passes, our skin is losing the collagen and becomes thinner, so you can see the veins more prominently. The sunbathing is also fastening this process because it breaks down the collagen and mottles the skin color.
- Seasonal allergies are also a reason for some people. They are provoking the release of histamines in the body, which is inflaming the blood vessels and it is causing swelling. To find out what is causing the circles, you should stretch the skin under your eyes gently. If the area gets darker, then they are due to the aging or genetics, but if there is not a change in the color then they are due to the UV rays or allergies.
This condition of having dark circles under the eyes in not serious, however they are making you to look older, tired, unhealthy and exhausted. That is why we are going to tell you about one natural home treatment that is helpful for removing them.
Things that you need:
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera gel
- 1 tbsp Almond oil
- 2 capsules Vitamin E (You can find it in the pharmacy, take the pill and suing a pin squeeze the oil out).
How to prepare it:
- All you have to do is mix all of the ingredients until you get a mixture similar to serum. If you like you can use a lower quantity of almond oil
- You should use it around your eyes every night before you go to bed
- The results will come for only several days.
- You should keep the serum on a room temperature, but away from the sun light.