Almost everyone enjoys in massages and knows that it is an incredible method for relaxation and for your overall health. A massage can improve your metabolism, promote the sweat glands, lower fat, increase the blood circulation and rejuvenate the skin.
What are the benefits of having a massage?
- Stimulates secretion of sweat
- Reduces the quantity of fat
- Helps blood flow
- Makes the skin feel and look younger
It is very important to massage your feet before going to bed
The feet have an important function in the nervous system. The soles of the feet contain the most sweat glands and nerve endings. The nerve endings are linked to other organs of our body, when you massage your foot it also promotes the organs. Applying pressure on certain points on the body is a sure way to get rid of many diseases.
It is needed to use the thumb and use pressure on certain areas and hold for a few seconds. For best results do this massage for 10-15 minutes.
Here are some self-massage techniques for feet at home:
- Hold the toes with one hand and the ankle with the other, then slowly rotate the foot, first in one direction, then in the other.
- Press the heel with one hand and push on the back of the foot (nail side) with the other hand in the opposite direction for about 15 seconds, as if squeezing the foot.
- Hold your thumb and forefinger of one hand on the Achilles tendon (just above the heel) and push down on the foot near the toes with the other hand, so that the heel is stretching.
- Holding the foot on both sides with both hands, turn it to one side then to the opposite several times.
- Rub the pads between the bases of the fingers.
- Pull each toe one by one: for this you need to gradually pull 2 adjacent toes to the sides, stretching the skin between them.
- Holding the foot with one hand grip each toe with the thumb and forefinger of the other hand, rotate each toe several times then pull for a few seconds.
- Pull all the toes at once, holding one hand on the big toe and the other on four other toes. Pull the foot up and shake it.
If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.